ARE YOU IN THE PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR A SOUTH AFRICAN BUSINESS PERMIT?
If so, you have just landed on the right page.
We are a firm of Chartered Accountants specializing in business permits.
We assist foreign businesses with the application of Business Permits.
When you elect to use our services, we shall
BUSINESS PERMIT APPLICATION DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY DHA.
- A Chartered Accountants Letter of Certificate (View our certificate here).
- A Business Plan.
- A Business Profile also known as a company profile.
- A set of Audited Annual Financial Statements.
- A COR 14.3 company registration certificate.
- A Tax Clearance Certificate.
- A UIF undertaking.
- A Workmen’s Fund Compensation Undertaking.
- A Shareholders Certificate.
- An undertaking to employ 60% of South Africans.
- Employment Contracts.
- A DTI formatted company Organogram.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- A Recommendation letter from the DTI.
- An accredited BEE certificate.
- A Motivational letter, should your capital investment be less than R5 Million.
In addition to the above, we shall also require you, to make available, if possible, the following documents.
- A Clear copy of your passport page photo section.
- A Clear copy of your current temporary visa page.
- Bank Statements from a South African Bank (3 Months).
- Medical and Radiological reports from a GP.
- Any proof of funds invested from abroad.
PROOF OF FUNDS/ ASSETS INVESTED FROM ABROAD.
Please note that proof of assets invested from abroad can also be in the form of equipment or assets.
The department can waive or reduce the capital requirement of the R5 Million amount provided that your business falls within the list of desirable businesses.
You can view this list by clicking here. The DTI’s list of desirable businesses.
To have your capital requirements waived or reduced, we can assist you by compiling a motivational letter backed up by available evidence.
We can assist you either with the complete application process.
We can assist you with specific accounting documents that you may need.
To get a free no obligation quote, please click here and answer questions about your needs and we will get back to you with an action plan.