- New Company registration
- Central Supplier Database Registration
- BEE Certificates
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Registration
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Registration
- ITA34 Income Tax Certificate
- IRP5 Income Tax Certificates
- Pay Slips
- CIDB Registrations, Renewals & upgrades
- Share Certificates
- Health & Safety Plans
- Letter of Good Standing – COIDA
- Employment Equity Plans
- Company Profile
- Business Plans
- Annual Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
- EAAB Audit Services
- CIPC Annual Returns
CIDB GRADING SERVICES – GRADES 2 – 9.
Welcome to our CIDB grading services.
We are a group of chartered accountants that assist construction companies with the upgrade of their CIDB.
We put together the application documents required by the CIDB when applying for grades level 2 to 9.
A number of individuals think that an upgrade is all about submitting a bunch of required documents,
A lot of expertise goes into ensuring that the documents required by the CIDB will not be rejected after the 21 working days.
AT FIXONATE, WE ENSURE THAT THE:-
- Financial statements to be submitted will meet the financial capability score for the CIDB level you looking for.
- That were audited financials are required, we submit.
- Where VAT201 forms or a VAT statement of account is required, we submit.
- That our financial statements are of a registered accountant or auditor.
- That your individual VAT 201 forms are adding up to the revenue reflected on financial statements should the CIDB request this.
- The Vat 201 forms match up to the submitted VAT 201 statement of account if the Cidb requests.
- That the individual and final payments on the bank statements tally to the project contract, award letter as well as the variation order if applicable.
- Our share certificates fall within the required 3 months expiry period.
We apply our professional skills to your application documents to ensure that your CIDB upgrade will be a success.
We also advise you on whether based on the information provided, you might not qualify for an upgrade or class of CIDB upgrade level.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR A CIDB GRADING.
We need the following compulsory documents from you in order to assist with your CIDB upgrade.
- Clear ID copies of company directors.
- Award letter
- Project Contract.
- Variation order if the original contract changed (Call us if you don’t understand what a variation order is).
- Certificate of completion.
- 12 Months Bank Statement.
- Tax Clearance Certificate (Call us to assist with tax clearance certificate if you don’t have one).
- Annual Financial Statements (It is advisable we draft the financial statements for you if applying for CIDB).
- Electrical Contractors certificate (only required if applying for Electrical Works).
ANNUAL FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
Annual Financial Statements play a crucial role in the determination of your Cidb upgrade. The CIDB takes into account your best annual turnover for the past two years as well as your financial capability based on the net asset value contained within your annual financial statements. Simply submitting your annual financial statements without cross-checking the financial capability score might be grounds for immediate disqualification. We can assist with the preparation or cross-examination of financial statements before submission.
VAT 201 OR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT
In certain instances, especially where a set of unaudited financial statements have been submitted to the CIDB, the CIDB might request for a VAT Statement of Account. They do this when they are in doubt about your revenue, however, just know that a Vat Statement of account is not always a requirement for a CIDB upgrade application.
COSTS AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE
We charge a fee based on the work we have to do in order for you to obtain your CIDB upgrade successfully.
You can fill in our online quotation form and we shall send you a quotation for the work to be done.
Please note that you will be required to make two payments when you elect to use our services. The first payment will be directly into the CIDB account for the class of work you are applying for and the second payment will be into our account when the work is done.
It takes about 21 working days after submission of all documentation.
RELATED | Nhbrc Registration Now Available
APPLY NOW FOR A QUOTE.