- New Company registration
- Central Supplier Database Registration
- BEE Certificates
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Registration
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Registration
- ITA34 Income Tax Certificate
- IRP5 Income Tax Certificates
- Pay Slips
- CIDB Registrations, Renewals & upgrades
- Share Certificates
- Health & Safety Plans
- Letter of Good Standing – COIDA
- Employment Equity Plans
- Company Profile
- Business Plans
- Annual Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
- EAAB Audit Services
- CIPC Annual Returns
Welcome to our CIDB Registration Online services.
We offer you the convenience of registering for CIDB online, from anywhere within South Africa.
Please Note that we are NOT CIDB itself.
However, if you are looking for the convenience and efficiency of an-online Cidb registration, we can assist you.
To give you complete peace of mind, we only charge you once your Cidb registration has been completed.
RELATED | Nhbrc Registration from R 1,600
SO HOW DOES OUR CIDB REGISTRATION ONLINE WORK?
- Complete our online application form telling us about your company details as well as the class and grade you applying for.
- Email your ID Copy & Company’s Tax Clearance Certificate to Admin@fixonate.co.za.
- One of our agents will then check your application, get in touch with you, discuss your Cidb requirements in full, process and email your CIDB certificate.
- Payments can be processed into our account after you have received your certificate.
- Fixonate, FNB Acc No.62815746378, Branch Code 250655. Use your name or company name as a reference number. Remember, if you don’t pay, the certificate will be canceled.
BENEFITS OF OUR CIDB REGISTRATION ONLINE
- Certificate within 2 days.
- Convenient for those who stay far away from the CIDB.
- Free Share Certificate Included (Remember its needed when applying).
- No “Go back to get this….” at the CIDB offices.
- Savings on transport & time.
OUR APPLICATION DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Clear ID Copy or Passport Photo page.
- Tax Clearance Certificate (Please note, if you don’t have one we can assist you).
Please DO NOT send us your CK document, we download it directly from the CIPC website.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST.
- We charge a price of R900 inclusive of VAT.
OTHER CIDB SERVICES.
Please note that if you are applying for CIDB Grades 2 TO 9, it is a completely different procedure and you will need to click below to be redirected to our webpage that deals directly with CIDB registrations from Grades 2 to 9.