- New Company registration
- Central Supplier Database Registration
- BEE Certificates
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Registration
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Registration
- ITA34 Income Tax Certificate
- IRP5 Income Tax Certificates
- Pay Slips
- CIDB Registrations, Renewals & upgrades
- Share Certificates
- Health & Safety Plans
- Letter of Good Standing – COIDA
- Employment Equity Plans
- Company Profile
- Business Plans
- Annual Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
- EAAB Audit Services
- CIPC Annual Returns
Cidb Renewal Services
Are you in need of renewing your existing CIDB certificate?
If so, you have just landed on the right page?
We are a group of Chartered Accountants specializing in CIDB renewal services.
At the end of this article, we would have told you
- The documents needed in order for you to have your CIDB certificate renewed.
- The costs as well as the duration of the renewal process.
Please note that the CIDB may request more documents than we have requested from you
We try requesting as little as possible from you, in order to make your life easier.
Documents required for CIDB renewal.
- Clear ID Copies of all existing company’s directors/ members.
- Tax clearance certificate – We can assist if it’s expired or you do not have one.
- Electrical Contractors Certificate ( Only applicable for Electrical Engineering works).
- And a completed online application form below.
Costs and Duration.
The costs for renewal are dependent on the existing CIDB grading level.
We can only send you a quotation having performed an assessment.
In order for us to perform this assessment, we need you to answer a few questions on our online form below.
We shall then get back to you with a complete quotation.
Your quotation will include the amount as well as the payment reference number to effect payments.
You can also view our banking details beforehand by clicking here.
Once all documents are in, it takes the CIDB 5 to 7 working days for the new certificate.