CIDB CERTIFICATE RENEWAL SERVICES
We assist construction companies with the renewal of their CIDB certificates.
Please note that we are not the CIDB but rather an accounting firm that specializes both in tax as well as CIDB renewal services.
WHEN PERFORMING YOUR RENEWAL, WE LOOK AT THE FOLLOWING 10 MAJOR FACTORS
- Are you renewing a grade 1, 2 or 3 to 9.
- Your past construction projects.
- Your past largest construction contracts performed.
- The best annual revenue earned.
- Your compliance issues with SARS.
- Your Shareholders certificates.
- CSD compliance.
- CIPC Annual Returns.
- Annual financial statements.
- Electrical contractors certificate if applicable.
We also assist clients to renew their electrical contractors certificate on the same day.
You see, the CIDB does look at all the matters mentioned above, especially if the CIDB renewing will be of a grade 3 and higher.
We also want to draw your attention to the fact that a CIDB Grading renewal cannot be automatic and that you company could be up or down graded based on the factors mentioned above.
We shall be able to advise you beforehand, what the probable outcomes are based on the information provided.
In certain instances, a cidb renew can even be granted for a CIDB class grade that was totally different from the one before.
In fact the renewal process is not that so different from the one of applying for the first time.
We are experts in the CIDB Renewal process.
We shall be able to assist you with any of your Cidb renewal needs.
All you have to do, is to fill in our online application form and we shall take it from there.
If you are based far a way in places like KZN, Mpumalanga, Cape Town etc, we can still assist you by you emailing your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the documents we might might include
- ID Copies of current existing directors/members.
- 24 months bank statements if renewing for Grades 2 & higher.
- Project completion certificates
- Contract award letters etc
DO NOT stress yourself about the other additional documents as we can assist you in creating or obtaining them.
- The Shareholders Certificates.
- Annual Financial Statements.
- Memorandum of Incorporation (Cor 14.3) as well as the COR39.
- Tax Clearance Certificate Pin.
- Cipc Annual returns.
- Electrical contractors certificate.
To begin the quotation process, please fill in our online application form.
You may also contact us on 011 568 9784 or 072 152 4361.
Or you may still visit us at our offices in Midrand at the following address
Office No 12, Cospace Office Building, No 41 Brand Road, Midrand, Johannesburg, 1685.
If you are based in far a way places like Cape Town, Kwazulu Natal or Mpumalanga etc, we can still be able to assist you.
We have done this for several clients.
All you have to do is to email us the required documents.
In such instances, we shall normally charge you, once your CIDB renewal has been completed.
To begin the quotation process, please fill in our online application form on this page.