- New Company registration
- Central Supplier Database Registration
- BEE Certificates
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Registration
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Registration
- ITA34 Income Tax Certificate
- IRP5 Income Tax Certificates
- Pay Slips
- CIDB Registrations, Renewals & upgrades
- Share Certificates
- Health & Safety Plans
- Letter of Good Standing – COIDA
- Employment Equity Plans
- Company Profile
- Business Plans
- Annual Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
- EAAB Audit Services
- CIPC Annual Returns
Are you looking for a letter of good standing?
If so, welcome to Fixonate Consulting Services.
We are a group of chartered accountants specializing in the Workman’s Compensation Fund’s “letter of good standing”.
In order to get a letter of good standing, your company has to be registered with the compensation fund and having submitted its returns and paid for them in full.
We can assist you with all this and by the end of this article,
we would have told you
- The documents required.
- The costs.
- As well as the duration for the certification.
- The company’s director ID Copy.
- A completed online application form below.
- Depending on a number of factors, its difficult to quantify how much it will cost you until we have received your application form.
- Therefore, its best to complete the online application form provided below and obtain an obligation free quote from us.
Application duration ( Between 1 to 21 working days)
It takes about 1 day to 21 working days depending on the complexities of your case
We do understand, that you might be under pressure to submit your letter of good standing with that application, therefore,
We can assist you to get the temporary letter of good standing, which can be issued for that tender submission within a day.