If so, we can assist you, this is an online service we offer, which can also completed in the comfort of your home or office. Hence we will have a director added to your company within 3 business working days.
Documents required by us as well as the CIPC to add a director to a company.
When adding a director, the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) will require the following set of documents.
- A completed COR39 also known as the amendment form.
- An appointment letter for the additional director.
- Minutes of a meeting consequently calling for the addition of a director.
- Minutes of the meeting mentioned above because meeting the quorum.
- And also a company resolution seeking the addition of a director.
Most importantly, we draft the above documents on your behalf. Consequently, what we shall require from you are Just 3 things.
- ID/Passport copies of all the company’s directors.
- A completed application form as seen below.
- Payment of R900 (Check our FNB banking details below).
Please note that when processing Electronic Nhbrc Study Notes to our account, please make use of your company’s registration number as a deposit reference. We shall look at your application form, and if the above three items are ticked off, we shall get in touch with you whilst beginning the application process.
Furthermore, please take note of our Banking Details below.
- Account Name: Fixonate
- Bank Name: First National Bank
- Bank Name : 62686499924
- Branch code: 250655)