- New Company registration
- Central Supplier Database Registration
- BEE Certificates
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Registration
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Registration
- ITA34 Income Tax Certificate
- IRP5 Income Tax Certificates
- Pay Slips
- CIDB Registrations, Renewals & upgrades
- Share Certificates
- Health & Safety Plans
- Letter of Good Standing – COIDA
- Employment Equity Plans
- Company Profile
- Business Plans
- Annual Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
- EAAB Audit Services
- CIPC Annual Returns
The Cidb and the share certificate?
If you are applying for CIDB, regardless of Grade,
The CIDB shall always request for a share certificate.
The share certificate must be certified not older than 3 Months.
It must correspond to the number of shares as reflected on your Memorandum of Incorporation
It has to be issued for a private company or an Incorporated company.
I have seen the CIDB turn away applications countless times because of the share certificate.
And the reasons vary, as mentioned above.
Some clients get rejected because the Share Certificate reflects a different set of shares as compared to their memorandum of incorporation.
At Fixonate, if you are applying for a CIDB through our online application, we shall assist you free of charge with obtaining a share certificate.
By the end of this article, we would have told you
- Why you need a Share Certificate.
- How much it is
- How long it takes us for us to issue you one as well as.
- What we need from you.
Why you need a Share Certificate.
- It is requested by the CIDB when renewing, upgrading or registering for a CIDB certificate.
- The South African Courts also use it during a divorce or shareholder dispute proceedings.
How much does it cost?
- We charge R350 to Calculate and issue you a share certificate.
- This involves extracting the M.O.I at the CIPC to determine existing Share rights.
- These Shares are then allocated according to the existing shareholder rights.
How long does it take?
- It takes us about an hour to issue you with a share certificate.
What we need from you.
- We simply need your company’s name as well as the company’s registration number.
- We will then extract the Memorandum of Incorporation.
- Call you back to inform you about the available number of shares registered at the CIPC.
- You will then tell us how they must be allocated.
- We will then issue you a certificate that is fully compliant with the requirements of the company’s act as well as the CIDB.
To obtain your Shareholders Certificate, simply fill in the online form below, so that by the time we get in touch with you, we have all your company’s detail for a discussion about your Share Certificate.
To view a sample of a CIDB compliant share certificate, click here.