- Are you a self employed individual or freelancer looking for a payslip download online?
- Are you planning on using it to apply for a Rental Accommodation, Credit, Home or Vehicle Finance?
- If so, welcome to our simplified online payslip services.
PAYSLIPS FOR SELF EMPLOYED INDIVIDUALS.
HOW IT WORKS
- You simply fill in the online application form below as completely accurate as possible.
- We then use the pastel payroll V.I.P software to generate accurate professional payslips that take into consideration, all the South African statutory deductions which must be reflected on a payslip, such as P.A.Y.E, S.D.L & U.I.F whether you paid them or not.
- We also take into consideration, any other Income & Expenditure fluctuations such as commissions earned, travel allowances, bonuses, medical aid & overtime amounts provided per pay month.
- We then deduce your gross monthly earnings per pay period, working backwards from the net pay that got into your bank statement based on the information that you have given to us in your application form.
To view our example payslip, please click here.
PRICING - R200 PER PAYSLIP
- We charge R200 per payslip excluding VAT.
- Normally, institutions require 3 months payslips, in which case, we shall charge you R600 for the entire 3 payslips excluding VAT.
NETT PAY VS BASIC SALARY
- Nett Pay is the actual cash deposits made into your bank account and the total of these cash deposits should agree to the Nett Pay as reflected onto the payslip.
- Basic Salary is a portion of Nett pay that remains consistent from Month to Month. It can be equal or less than the nett pay. Fluctuations in net pay is caused by Bonus Payments received and payroll deductions such as Medical Aid.
IS IT SAFE - ONLINE PAYSLIP SERVICES?
- Yes, this is a Frequently Asked Question and the resounding answer to this question, is a simple Yes.
- We do not invoice or take any monies before we are completely done with all the required payslips.
- So what do we do instead?
- Instead, when we are completely done, we send you a screenshot of the completed payslip/s with a watermark on them.
- At this point, you can verify & satisfy to yourself with all the contents on your payslip/s.
- Once you have verified & happy with everything on it, we can then remove the watermark, waiting for your payment interalia.
- Once you have paid, we can then forward you, your payslip/s in PDF format via whats-app, email or both.
- Even after forwarding the completed payslip/s and having received the payment, we are still available to answer or make any further adjustments at no extra cost to you that might arise, long after you have received your payslip/s.