- New Company registration
- Central Supplier Database Registration
- BEE Certificates
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Registration
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Registration
- ITA34 Income Tax Certificate
- IRP5 Income Tax Certificates
- Pay Slips
- CIDB Registrations, Renewals & upgrades
- Share Certificates
- Health & Safety Plans
- Letter of Good Standing – COIDA
- Employment Equity Plans
- Company Profile
- Business Plans
- Annual Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
- EAAB Audit Services
- CIPC Annual Returns
Do you want to register your company for COIDA?
If so, welcome to Fixonate Consulting Services.
We are a group of Chartered Accountants specializing in COIDA certificate registrations.
By the end of this article, we would have told you
- The documents required to register for COIDA.
- The qualifying entities.
- How much it will cost you and
- The duration of the registration process.
- We will simply need you to complete the online application form below.
- Upload your ID document.
- Pay the required fees.
- We complete and submit accurate w.2sa application forms on your behalf.
- We queue and obtain the compensation fund certificate on your behalf.
- All companies that employ more than one employ for a period of more than 48 hours are required to register.
How much does it cost?
- We charge a flat fee of R900. To view our banking details, please click here.
- Please don’t forget to use your company’s registration number as the reference number when effecting payments.
How long does it take?
It takes about 21 working days
You can receive a registration confirmation letter that allows to proceed with your tender requirements.
We will forward you this letter immediately after registration.