- New Company registration
- Central Supplier Database Registration
- BEE Certificates
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Registration
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Registration
- ITA34 Income Tax Certificate
- IRP5 Income Tax Certificates
- Pay Slips
- CIDB Registrations, Renewals & upgrades
- Share Certificates
- Health & Safety Plans
- Letter of Good Standing – COIDA
- Employment Equity Plans
- Company Profile
- Business Plans
- Annual Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
- EAAB Audit Services
- CIPC Annual Returns
NHBRC REGISTRATION SERVICES
Unlike our competitors, not only do we just facilitate the application process, but we also provide and appoint for you, a competent Technical Manager, who will write and pass the NHBRC TEST on your behalf.
We have an endless supply of competent Technical Managers who have been thoroughly trained in terms of the NHBRC’s SANS Manual series.
Did you know that the hardest part about obtaining an NHBRC certificate is actually the Technical Assessment Test?
- Yes, the hardest part about obtaining an NHBRC certificate, is the preparation and passing of the NHBRC’s technical test. The test is based on the SANS 10400, 10137, 2001 as well as the building manual and still, this is not a guarantee that all the answers will be found in these manuals.
- In total, to comfortably prepare for the test, you must at least read and understand a total of 653 pages of the SANS Home Builder’s Manuals.
- On top of that, the NHBRC only gives candidates 2 attempts, in which case, if you fail, you are no longer allowed to write any further tests.
- For this reason, we have developed Technical Managers who have both the academic and technical know how, to prepare and pass the test on your behalf.
THE FULL & OTHER NHBRC REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:
1. An accurately completed NHBRC registration application form (Which we shall help you to complete).
2. Payment of the NHBRC registration and annual fees (R 745.61 application fee, R 526.32 Annual Fee).
3. Company Registration Documents (We shall assist you to get the actual required docs from C.I.P.C).
4. ID or Passport of company members/directors (We shall certify them for you).
5. Bank confirmation letter (Electronic stamped ones now being accepted).
6. Residential Address.
7. Appointment letter of Technical Manager (Our specialty – This is what we mainly do for you).
8. An original copy of a valid tax clearance (Please note we can assist you here as well).
9. Signed consent letter for credit check (Found on the AR:003 application form).
10. Share Certificate (We do this for you as well, don’t worry about it).
THE NHBRC TECHNICAL ASSESSMENT TEST
After all the required documents have been submitted, an email is sent out requesting the Technical Manager to come and write the NHBRC test.
This typically takes about 5 working days provided that all the required documents submitted were in order.
Test days are open Monday to Friday between 9 A.M to 3 P.M.
Test results are immediately available via SMS within 30 minutes after the test.
Remember, it is an open book computer based multiple choice question made up of 25 questions with a time duration of 1 hour though practically I have seen this go on some times to 2 hours, depending on the Invigilator.
NHBRC APPLICATION FEES (R 1,321.93)
• Initial application fee is R 745.61 which is not refundable (once off).
• An annual membership fee of R 526.32 is due every year.
The SANS manuals cost R 3,200 however, if we going to provide you with our services, you no longer need to spend on this book.
The entire registration process from start to end typically takes 4 weeks.
You may contact us on 011 568 9784 or 072 547 5231 its also our Whatsapp number.
TO APPLY FOR ASSISTANCE, PLEASE FILL IN OUR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR AN OBLIGATIONS FREE QUOTE.