If you are looking for so he removal of a director from your company, we can assist you, besides that this is a same-day service hence we will have a director removed from your company within 3 business days.
Removal of a director
CIPC required Documents
- A completed COR39 also known as the amendment form
- An official resignation letter from the outgoing director.
- Minutes of a meeting calling for the removal of a director.
- A company resolution seeking the removal of a director.
- Automate your business
Most importantly, we draft the above documents on your behalf. Consequently, what we require from you are Just 3 things.
- ID/Passport copies of all the company’s directors.
- A completed application form as seen below.
- Payment of R900 (Check our FNB banking details below).
Please note that when processing Electronic Fund Transfer payments to our account, please make use of your company’s registration number as a deposit reference.
We shall look at your application form, and if the above three items are ticked off, we shall get in touch with you whilst beginning the application process.
Furthermore, please take note of our Banking Details below.
- Account Name: Fixonate
- Bank Name: First National Bank
- Bank Name : 62686499924
- Branch code: 250655)