- New Company registration
- Central Supplier Database Registration
- BEE Certificates
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Registration
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Registration
- ITA34 Income Tax Certificate
- IRP5 Income Tax Certificates
- Pay Slips
- CIDB Registrations, Renewals & upgrades
- Share Certificates
- Health & Safety Plans
- Letter of Good Standing – COIDA
- Employment Equity Plans
- Company Profile
- Business Plans
- Annual Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
- EAAB Audit Services
- CIPC Annual Returns
Are you eligible for SDL registration?
SDL stands for Skills Development Levy and it is a form of payroll tax designed to encourage learning and skills development within the workplace.
Who qualifies to register?
In terms of the income tax act, employers who spend more than R500,000 per annum are required to register for this tax type.
Supporting documents required when applying for SDL.
- ID Copies of company directors
- Stamped bank letter confirming banking details not older than a month.
How much is it per month?
Employers are required to deduct and pay over 1% of their total gross monthly payroll/ wage bill to sars.
Who is exempt from paying SDL?
- Employers who will pay less than R500,000 per annum.
What form is used to apply for SDL.
The emp101e is the form used to apply for SDL.
We can also assist you to apply for your SDL if you fill in the form below.
Once we have received your information, we shall quote and if you give us a go a head, we shall have your SDL registration done within a day.
It takes us about three days to have your registration done once we have received all your documents.
To obtain an obligation free quote, please submit the following application form online.