- New Company registration
- Central Supplier Database Registration
- BEE Certificates
- Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Registration
- PAYE, UIF & SDL Registration
- ITA34 Income Tax Certificate
- IRP5 Income Tax Certificates
- Pay Slips
- CIDB Registrations, Renewals & upgrades
- Share Certificates
- Health & Safety Plans
- Letter of Good Standing – COIDA
- Employment Equity Plans
- Company Profile
- Business Plans
- Annual Financial Statements
- Management Accounts
- EAAB Audit Services
- CIPC Annual Returns
ONLINE VAT REGISTRATION SERVICE
Are you in need of a SARS VAT registration?
If so, welcome to Fixonate Tax Accountants.
We assist companies in South Africa with the registration of their VAT.
We charge a flat fee of R 2,250 payable only once you have received your VAT certificate.
You see, we do not believe in upfront payments since our business is an online business.
We prefer to do the work first, and only then charge the client.
We also believe in efficiency as well as a hustle free VAT registration.
For this reason, all you have to do, is to complete our online application form and send us the following documents to.
ADMIN@FIXONATE.CO.ZA you can also Whatsapp or call us on 072 547 5231 or 011 568 9784.
From there, all the rest we shall do for you.
You can always verify your VAT registration once we have registered you by simply clicking here.
LIST OF REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS
- Clear ID Copies of company director. If using card type, please email both sides of ID card.
- Original stamped bank confirmation letter or electronic (now being accepted).
- Proof of address for any one of the directors.
- Bank statements past 3 months but please make sure that the deposits add up to more than R 50,001.
- In case you need to register for VAT due to a tender award, please email us the tender document or the purchase order.
The above documents can be emailed to
You may also call us on
011 568 9784 or 072 547 5231
Or you may still visit us at our head office at the following address
Block F12, CoSpace Office Park. 41 Brand Road, President Park, Midrand, Johannesburg.